1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Look after the children help with nappies bottles and feeding play with and entertain them during free time reading stories singing songs etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot more about children's development and what to look for and how to raise concerns
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
100% can't fault what I have learnt and how quickly I'm managing to get through it all
4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?
Really valued, always someone available if I have any concerns
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Was better organised originally now doesn't seem as organised due to member of staff leaving
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Can contact when needed but hard as so far away distance wise
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as required, always happy to help and available for a chat
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Would love to be on more money but aware it's a good amount as an apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I'm aware of but know training is offered at head office for particular interests
9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good staff and well run with good ideas behind everything that's done
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *
Just be honest and open and need to be passionate and willing to work hard and overtime
More from Asquith Day NurseriesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!