1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role within the pre school room is to make sure that all the children are cared for and to make sure that their weekly observations are completed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt the correct way to change a child's nappy, how to serve food appropriately, and how to perform the correct practises.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my programme as I have learnt many new skills about childcare and the professional work place environment.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
I feel very valued by Asquith as I have been treated the same as the rest of the qualified staff. I also feel valued by Asquith because they have helped me progress as much as possible so far.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme was very well organised because the courses that occurred monthly where very well planned and very relevant to the topics I was learning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from the Asquith team including all the staff within my setting. I have also received very high levels of support from the learn direct team whenever it was needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel like I receive a lot of support from my manger and the management team. Whenever I need support or help I feel like I can ask them questions and they will help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets the cost of my basic needs but no extra items. This is because I live independently and not with parents.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is many different opportunities outside of the nursery for childcare advancements within the industry.
9. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend?
I would recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend because they are a very support company and are always their to help when it's needed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
The only advice I would be able to give to somebody else applying would be to make sure that you are financially stable and a very strong character.