1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis we come into our nursery, go to our rooms and complete our tasks to help care for each individual child and make sure their needs are met. We carry out different activities daily to further their development and get in the garden as many times as possible daily.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learnt about the eyfs and planning for each individual child. All the different areas of learning.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoying my time at Asquith learning more every day.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
Very, always feel appreciated by our team at Basildon.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organised well, our training days are always very beneficial and set up well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as we need they are always there if we need them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as we need. Always help of we ask for it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Better than any other apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
We offer the best childcare and meet each child's individual needs.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions? *
Be open minded and not to think it is all cuddles and paintimg. It is hard work.
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!