Apprentice Assembly Technician at Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains

Northampton
January 2016

8.3/10

Apprentice Assembly Technician:- working within a large number of departments where my roles can vary form manufacturing placements and fabrication work to testing and building components.

Internal training courses and skill picked up through working in a variety of departments, such as fabrication and technical skills and knowledge.

the company is very fast moving and it is very hard to find a time in the day when you are not busy, this is very good as you are always working, learning and adapting.

4. How valued do you feel by Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains?

I have always felt a valued member of whichever department I am working within.

The program has been very well organised since I have been here.

we have regular meetings with our assessor to discuss progress.

a reasonable amount is provided, however if you ask for help it is always given.

the salary is reasonable to live on while living in shared accommodation.

there are some opportunity's that work organise however the local area is not too bad, however Northampton can leave a little to be desired.

9a. Would you recommend Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains to a friend? *

had to tick yes but it really depend on the person this business is not for everyone.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains? *

Research the company, practice some interview techniques and BELIVE IN YOURSELF.