1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
assembling F1 engines
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes lots of new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Mercedes AMG HPP is a wonderful company to work for and offer lots of benefits to . But the company doesn't have the best organisation and you have to work a lot of extra hours and weekend for no reason because of this .
4. How valued do you feel by Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains?
you think that after winning four world championship you would start to feel value at Mercedes AMF HPP but unfortunately you don't , and you are remind by other employee that you are very replaceable
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the organisation for the apprenticeship is very good . but the company as a whole could be better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provide at first wasn't very good. but as the apprenticeship has moved on it has got better.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
the employer allows us to attend college once a day, take a day for a day study leave.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary could start off better but overall it is very good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there is a Christmas and summer party each year . and also a day to Silverstone practice
9a. Would you recommend Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains? *
More from Mercedes AMG High Performance PowertrainsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!