1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Complete courses to gain knowledge of different aspects of the jobs I'll undertake in the future.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt numerous skills at the training workshop, these are the basic engineering principles needed for the future.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I actually enjoy going to work as learning new skills interests me.
4. How valued do you feel by Transport for London?
I feel like I'll play an important role in the future so I do feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
All courses have been set and I know when I'll be required to attend them.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any additional support is given whenever I request it..
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The management team notify us whenever there are courses or essential paperwork that needs completing.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'm living at home so the salary is superb.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are sports teams around the company that I can get involved in.
9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's the best engineering apprenticeship in London, the trainings superb.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London? *
To focus on completing all work on to, everything as it makes the work load easier.
More from Transport for LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!