Administration Assistant/Receptionist Level 2 Apprenticeship at The Coppice Academy
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Administration Assistant/Receptionist Level 2 Apprenticeship
Support to Reception:
- To provide an efficient reception service to all visitors to the school and members of the school
- To ensure that all visitors to the school are signed in and out and provided with the correct visitor badge as required
- Answer all telephone enquiries promptly and take messages as necessary to pass on to the appropriate person
- Use the SIMS computer system to locate students as required
Support General Administration:
- Undertake general clerical duties as and when necessary as directed by line manager
Support to School (this list is not exhaustive and should reflect the ethos of the school):
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Ensure strict confidentiality at all times
Training to be provided
Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner.
Ixion Holdings will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Function Skills, if required
- Sensitivity and understanding for building good relationships with children
- Active listening skills to understand the childrens needs
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and flexible
- Show commitment to quality in all areas
- Be a creative thinker
- Have a good sense of humour
- Team player
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- To be flexible and open to change for working on different activities
- To enjoy working with other people
Maths and English GCSE A-D/8-3, 3+ or equivalent.
Once qualified, candidates would be well placed to work in any education setting. Additionally, dependent on staffing requirements, there could be the opportunity to be employed as a member of the teaching assistant team at the Academy or to apply for a post within one of the other schools in the Multi Academy Trust.
Things to consider
The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
About The Coppice Academy
Shaw Education Trust is a multi-academy trust, which leads and manages academies in all phases, all sectors and in all communities.
Grounded in the belief that all children should have the opportunity to be successful, whatever their starting point, the Trust pledges an unswerving commitment to improve, accelerate and enable ambitious life goals for all young people in its academies. Find out more about the Trust and its academies.
Welcome to The Coppice Academy. I hope that the following few pages give you an insight into how we nurture and support young people to fulfil their dreams.
At The Coppice every student plays their part in making our Academy a unique learning environment. Each young person has talents which we recognise and encourage, relationships and friendships to develop, challenges to overcome and a bright future ahead of them to look forward to.
Our team of highly trained, enthusiastic staff provide each student with an exciting, individualised learning programme which engages, motivates and fosters a love of learning. Students are constantly stimulated to become the best they can be; academically and personally.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.