Access Accountancy Work Insight Programme - Nottingham August 2019 at Mazars LLP
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Mazars LLP
Access Accountancy Work Insight Programme - Nottingham August 2019
Are you interested in an Accountancy career and want to learn through experience?
Mazars offers a unique one week work insight programme across our UK offices, with the chance to learn about different career pathways within Accountancy.
Our programme involves:
- Four days of work shadowing across several departments providing the opportunity to gain an understanding about our business;
- One day of employability skills workshops including interview skills, routes into accountancy, networking etc.;
- An introduction to Accounting (Basic bookkeeping, tax);
- A dedicated mentor to guide you through the week.
We'll cover all costs associated with being a part the programme such as travel and lunches.
What we are looking for
This programme is for students currently in year 12 or 13. If the below sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity:
- Ambitious and motivated to join the world of work;
- Looking for a valuable work shadowing placement that will help you secure a job, or a place at university;
- Interested in a career in accountancy/professional services;
- Keen to improve your employability skills.
“At Mazars, people matter. Everyone is different and we treat our people as individuals, playing to their strengths. We pride ourselves on nurturing and developing talent, helping our people fulfil their aspirations whatever they may be.”
Ian Wrightson, UK Executive, Head of People & Culture
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
Mazars is among the top 10 accountancy firms within the UK with approximately 140 partners and over 1800 staff serving clients from 17 offices. With offices in more than 80 countries across six continents the opportunities to build and develop your career are infinite.
About Access Accountancy
Mazars is proud to be part of an ambitious collaboration of employers and professional bodies, dedicated to improving access to the accountancy profession. Access Accountancy’s mission is to increase awareness and aspirations among young people to join the accountancy profession. Our vision is to be a profession that is more representative, at all levels, of the socio-economic demographic of wider society.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Mazars LLP
Latests jobs from Mazars LLP
Corporate Tax Assistant
Name: Hannah Traynor Age: 18 What is your apprenticeship: Corporate Tax Assistant under the...