EcoBuildings – Degree Level Technical Apprenticeship
Do you want to join an award winning Apprenticeship Programme? Study towards a degree whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
As part of our Degree Level Technical Apprenticeship, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a bachelor’s degree in Automation Engineering over a 5-year part time programme at The University of Lincoln. This will give you a broad appreciation of engineering principles and applications. You will be ready to embark on a series of placements working alongside our expert engineering teams, while making a real contribution to an advanced engineering & technology business. You will gain and apply practical and technical knowledge in a range of different subjects and department areas allowing you to develop personal skills while interacting with people from all parts of the business.
What you’ll do
As well as comprehensive on-and-off-the-job training and a competitive salary, our Engineering Degree Apprenticeship will give you the experience you need to become a vital part of our future. You'll be exposed to engineering practises on a variety of placements, so you'll get to experience everything from design conception to commissioning & maintenance. We’ll make sure you have plenty of exposure as your placements teach you what it means to be an engineer. You can expect to work in one of our regions as you deliver projects in state-of-the-art environments and learn from our industry specialists.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A-Levels (B in Mathematics plus 2 other C grades) or equivalent qualifications in an electrical or building automation related subject i.e. ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 3
- Hold a full driving license and provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge and interest in energy management and building automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and Customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded degree qualification at The University of Lincoln
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, flexible and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button. Use the reference number 004YUI.Apply for this role
Awards for Schneider Electric
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!