Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship at L'Oreal
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with L'Oreal
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
L’Oréal are looking to recruit a number of Degree Apprentices across the Marketing, HR, IT, Visual Merchandising and Supply Chain departments. This is the perfect opportunity to fast track your business career! Starting in January 2019, over a 2.25 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal’s London HQ in Hammersmith and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid an annual salary of £18,000
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one
L’Oréal are number one for a reason – they hire the best! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to lead the change.
L’Oréal is a brand name we all recognise, present in 130 countries on five continents and with 32 international brands. They are present in every segment of the industry and they’re smashing it - growing above the market place in every division. L’Oréal are number one for a reason, they hire the best!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.