Call Centre Customer Service Apprentice at The AATop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with The AA
About The AA
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Call Centre Customer Service Apprentice
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 – completed in 12–15 Months
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- Salary: £9,000
- Shifts: Between 08:00 and 20:15 Monday – Friday and Saturday’s from 09:00 – 17:15
- Contract: Full Time, 12 - 15 month apprenticeship
Would you like an opportunity to work for a well-respected company and become part of a reliable, driven and innovative business? Do you strive to learn new skills and enjoy all opportunities that come your way? Are you a determined individual who enjoys working towards goals? And do you find it easy to engage with other people? This could be your chance to build an exciting career with one of the most respected and established companies in the country. You will be working within a dynamic team environment, where you will be given full training and the chance to progress your career. The successful candidate will require good communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team while building strong working relationships with colleagues and managers.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you’ll be at the front line of our business speaking with existing AA customers. You’ll make sure every customer is provided with the right level of information about the products and services we offer, speaking with our members and helping them to make sure they have exactly the right breakdown cover that suits them. You may also need to make sure that the caller is aware of the rest of our products that could also help them.
Generally, the workloads are quite high with daily, weekly and seasonal fluctuations. You’ll do your best to meet the customer’s needs and will have the authority, training, skills and experience to deal effectively with the majority of things.
You don’t need any experience of our products as you’ll be given excellent front line training right from the word go. You’ll soon become an expert!
What do I need?
To be a success, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to work on a shift roster that includes some weekends, above all, you’ll be happy to pitch in and help others.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays added to your leave entitlement
- Through our lifestyle scheme you’ll have access to discounted shopping vouchers, days out, holidays etc…
- Emerging Talent development programme
- Free AA membership after 12 months
- Discounted AA products and services (Car insurance, home insurance etc…)
Location: Cheadle & Oldbury
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.