Mondelez International is the world's leading maker of chocolates, biscuits, candy and gum. They have brands as diverse and rich in heritage as the 165 countries in which they market their products. Even if you are not familiar with their name, you will have almost certainly heard of their famous brands like Cadbury, Belvita, Maynards Bassetts and Oreo.
Supply Chain Apprentice – Bournville
To undertake a structured training programme as a Commercial apprentice leading to a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship qualification and a foundational breadth of knowledge across Supply Chain.
The structured training programme lasts approx. 3 years. The apprenticeship will be based at the Bournville office with 2 days every quarter spent at Aston University. The apprentice will be in real roles within the business undertaking real responsibilities with 20% of total time dedicated to formal learning and projects to support the apprenticeship accreditation.
Units in the degree may include:
- Operations management
- Introductions to accounting
- Finance and economics
- Business and law
- Strategy, marketing and sales
- Personal effectiveness
- Project management and communication
- Enterprise, innovation & new technology
- Leadership and change management
Also modules focused on developing a portfolio evidencing knowledge, skills and behaviours developed and demonstrated.
Apprentices will be based within the Bournville office and will do three 12 month placements across the Supply Chain function, gaining a breadth of skills and knowledge of key parts of the business.
- Learning and understanding of a large business and office environment.
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of supply chain skills and processes with support from coaches, mentors and line managers.
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department.
- To undertake and successfully complete all college study for the degree course throughout the structured training programme, achieving the academic grades and practical skills in order to continue on the degree apprenticeship and to obtain the degree.
- To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned.
- To learn how to use key systems within the supply chain function, appropriately utilize methods of communication and to understand the industry operating environment with support and guidance.
- To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times.
- Build relationships across the supply chain and with other business functions when required.
- To complete supply chain and cross-functional business projects with other apprentices if required.
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of your placement.
Annual Salary: £17,000
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!