The Best Apprenticeships Employers & Training Providers 2023 - 2024
This is your guide to the Best 100 Apprenticeship Employers and Best 50 Training Providers in the UK this year.
Scroll down to find out why these companies are at the top of their game when it comes to offering apprenticeships and work experience for school and college leavers.
How are the Tables Created?
Each table is based on the 1000s of reviews submitted to RateMyApprenticeship.co.uk by young people who have completed an apprenticeship in the last year.
The employers and training providers that make the table have all been given a stamp of approval by real-life apprentices. Making them a brilliant place to start your career…SEARCH FOR JOBS
- A school or college leaver writes a review of their apprenticeship or work experience and submits it to RateMyApprenticeship.co.uk.
- They answer ten questions about their role, the organisation and the social perks of their scheme, ranking the company out of ten for each question.
- All reviews are quality checked by the RateMyApprenticeship team.
- Once a company or training provider has ten reviews, they are eligible for the Best 100 or Best 50.
- Our digital team plug all the scores into an algorithm, and bingo, RateMyApprenticeship’s Best 100 Employers and Best 50 Training Providers are formed!
Training Providers Explained
Training providers play a key role in helping apprentices ace their professional qualifications.
There are two main types:
Further Education Colleges
Just like a sixth-form college, but in a more relaxed, adult environment. You’ll call the teachers by their first names and take responsibility for your own learning.
Independent Training Providers
Employers that can’t deliver training outsource it to these organisations. They only train apprentices, unlike colleges where apprentices mix with full-time students.
How they’ll support you
Your training provider is there to ensure you receive…
- An induction when you begin your apprenticeship
- A detailed training plan
- Regular progress reviews
- The same resources and support as full-time students
Time spent at work