management apprentice at Aldi

manchester

9.7/10

i am a deputy manager apprentice, on i daily bases i work with members of the public and the team within the store, daily tasks include running then shop floor and dealing with any customer queries. my responsibilities include maintaining 100% customer service and satisfaction, making sure all staff and customers are safe and making the work environment i great place to be .

i have become more confident with aldi and learnt to speak openly to new people, i have learnt how to deal with customers and staff professionally and maturely in various circumstances.

becoming a member off aldi as soon as i left school was a great decision, i have learnt many life skills and met some great people, i look forward to going to work which is very rare for people to say. i receive great feedback from staff and help is always at hand if i am struggling with any coursework. overall a great place to work and has smashed my expectations massively.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

i feel very valued by management the are always eager to praise me and trust me with jobs as they believe i can complete the on my own. i am always involved in the managers meetings and kept up to date with the stores figures. However i feel some store assistance dont respect the position i am in and don't show me the same respect as they would the other managers.

the program is very well organised, the training and support i have received from all members off staff has been phenomenal, i wouldn't be in the position i am now if it wasn't for them, the college is very helpful, my tutor This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions always turns up on time and continually helps me with my coursework, she is very reliable and overall a great tutor.

my manger is very approachable so any questions i have when training are always happily answered, the same goes for my college tutor, i am thoroughly enjoying my training and i believe, the team enjoys training me s they always have a positive attitude.

i receive constant and great support from all managers in the store and outside the store, all management staff have a positive attitude to my training and are always eager to help.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

as i am only 17 the salary package is great for me at the moment.

so far on the course i have been taken to a farm that produces a lot of our vegetables with all the other apprentices, i am not aware of any other events so far, when i wasn't working i was still at school as i joined the company 2 months after i finished my gcse's.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Aldi is a great place to work, you feel as part of a family whilst working there, the company really takes care of their employees and always puts there needs first within reason.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

i would suggest completing an application form online, regarding interviews i would suggest turning up smartly dressed at clean shaven and a brain full of questions.