1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I now work full time as deputy manager, my role includes all shop floor work , working in the office, filling out paperwork, managing staff, handling money and checking all procedures are correctly followed throughout the store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many skills, mainly in the customer service department
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its not too bad i enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Sort of, a lot more than i was year one and year 2
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, its well thoughy through and has achievable targets
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads, very helpfull, was available 8 days a week, 25 hours a day
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots always there to lend a helping hand
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yeah i suppose, but i lead a very "rock'n'roll" lifestyle and have my own place, but i pays the bills and still have money left over
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because its got plenty to offer, has a good pay and has a great work enviroment, provides opportunities to progress through the ranks
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Enjoy it, its fast paced and hard work but its worth it
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...