1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
checking products and i am a selector
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt new skills how to use the scanner and the pallets trucks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
yes i enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
yes i am alot
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive alot of support from my trainer
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i get quite alot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good place to work and they have been winning awards for two years running
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
about how to do interviews
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...