1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I joined Aldi in 2013 and have loved it ever since. Now doing my level 3 apprenticeship it is seriously the best company to work for!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since joining I have gained so much knowledge in the retail sector which I never knew, doing management work is also refreshing and enjoyable.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it and enjoy going to work everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like a huge part of the team and play important role.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support necessary and more.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive as much support as possible.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprentice I can't moan at what I get paid its better than minimum wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't think there is.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a wonderful company and we'll run business.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Go for it and prepare yourself for hard work.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...