1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving customers, stocking shelves and making sure the store is always clean and tidy.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my customer service. I have a learnt how to cash up the tills and do specials.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the apprenticeship and the staff I work with.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
More than enough.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's a good company to work for with a great team.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Keep your head down and just have a good attitude.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!