1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Level 3 Support
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Lots of training opportunities and event to network with other and find out more suitable options for your role.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Lots of work to do within a great team
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
A lot of recognision opportunities for everyone
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured with a lot of support from managers and co-workers
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support in regards to academic development
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support from co-workers and managers both on and off my current project
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
A lot of financial support with a lot of tangible perks ensure that we are able to meet clients even when we have to travel a large distance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many opportunities depending on the project.
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have enjoyed the apprenticeship on a whole new level as well as making me rethink the university approach.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Being yourself is essential in order to get into and fit in with the IBM culture
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!