1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use different software of CAD to help me complete my daily tasks I have been set by other Engineers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my programme I am on, this is because I am involved in many different interesting projects and it gives you a sense of responsibility.
4. How valued do you feel by Mott MacDonald?
I feel valued in my job as Engineers come to me for me to do drawings for them that they have designed and may ask me for advice on some CAD that they aren't sure about.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have college every Monday and the rest of the week I am in work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
At work I have lots of people around me that may be able to help with and problems I may encounter. Also having regular meetings with my line manager gives me the chance to say whether I have any concerns or problems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My line manager supports me through my college work and gives me resources I can go to, to help me with the things that I might not be sure about.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covers enough for living off and enough to do things I like to do in my free time.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of events that go on each month that I am able to attend if I wanted to for example my latest activity I did with the company was go karting.
9. Would you recommend Mott MacDonald to a friend?
Because it is good experience of the working life and also an insight to what you can aim for in your career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mott MacDonald?
To do your homework before an interview and to be confident when speaking to the interviewers. Also to present yourself well such as appearance (dress smartly) and also manors when talking to them.
More from Mott MacDonaldMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!