1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Hands on in store roles, managing staff, customer service stock control and
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed customer service and management skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like a valued part of the team and often receive positive feedback from staff and customers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The course is well paced with a varied mix of coursework, exams and practical work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I stay in regular contact with my training provider who always keeps me informed of my progress and any changes that I need to know.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support is good and help is always available when I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary helps me live well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a brilliant company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!