1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at aldi is to come with a smile, always put the customers and their safety first , i daily do lots of jobs such as stock rotation,tills,waste,work deliveries,pick list control and so on.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes customer service
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my job and apprenticeship alot actually.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like a good strong member of the hazel grove aldi team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is well organised by the manchester college
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i get support once a month
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer and store manager are always giving me feedback and wanting me to do the best of my abilty
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is a decent salary for a apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because its good fun and you feel please when customers are pleased
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
you have to be hard working , committed and flexible
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!