Business Program Manager at Microsoft

Reading
11th May 2015

9.3/10

As part of my role at Microsoft I am able to be involved with key business planning, within the Services sector. I analyse different reports as well as having an input in the rhythm of the business.

Since working at Microsoft, I feel as if I have developed many of my already existing skills. Presenting to large audiences and being able to communicate effectively are an example of some of the skills I have developed.

I really enjoy everything about working at Microsoft. Everyone is really supportive, and the opportunities to get involved with new things that interest you are endless.

4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?

I feel very valued within Microsoft. Even though I have been here for only 8 months, it feels as if I have been here for years. Being able to look at something with a fresh perspective is highly valued.

The apprenticeship scheme is very organised at Microsoft. We have external training that supports us in our job roles, teaching us new concepts and frameworks.

QA provide a he amount of support- for our training and assignments.

Microsoft support us fully with our apprenticeship scheme. A lot of what we do within our roles really supports our coursework and evidence.

The salary meets my costs perfectly.

There are many sports teams that we are able to get involved with, alongside external events where socialising and network building are supported.

9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *

Working at Microsoft is a great opportunity to gain some valuable work experience in the corporate environment, alongside earning whilst you learn. The opportunities to meet and work with some great people are endless.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *

Be yourself, and prepare as much as you can!