1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As part of my role at Microsoft I am able to be involved with key business planning, within the Services sector. I analyse different reports as well as having an input in the rhythm of the business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since working at Microsoft, I feel as if I have developed many of my already existing skills. Presenting to large audiences and being able to communicate effectively are an example of some of the skills I have developed.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy everything about working at Microsoft. Everyone is really supportive, and the opportunities to get involved with new things that interest you are endless.
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
I feel very valued within Microsoft. Even though I have been here for only 8 months, it feels as if I have been here for years. Being able to look at something with a fresh perspective is highly valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship scheme is very organised at Microsoft. We have external training that supports us in our job roles, teaching us new concepts and frameworks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
QA provide a he amount of support- for our training and assignments.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Microsoft support us fully with our apprenticeship scheme. A lot of what we do within our roles really supports our coursework and evidence.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary meets my costs perfectly.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many sports teams that we are able to get involved with, alongside external events where socialising and network building are supported.
9. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend?
Working at Microsoft is a great opportunity to gain some valuable work experience in the corporate environment, alongside earning whilst you learn. The opportunities to meet and work with some great people are endless.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft?
Be yourself, and prepare as much as you can!
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!