1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in a fast paced retail environment, it is my job along with my team to ensure customers receive excellent customer service through availability and good experience through the till.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a whole bunch of new skills which helps me to be successful in my role.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have never loved a job as much as I love working at Aldi
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel highly valued as I work hard for my team and in return they show me respect and value my ability
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured as I complete my college work through smart assessor which is an online based assessment tool.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is always just a message away and will help as soon as she can with any problems I may have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support I need, all the management is very approachable which makes it easy to get support if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At Aldi apprentices are paid really well in comparison to other apprentices, however everyone has different circumstances, I on the other hand have a family and could do with a little more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is a fantastic company to work for, anyone who likes to work hard and be a part of a tight team should come and work at Aldi
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
You need to be a hard worker and a good team player, it is important to be a friendly person and be able to give good customer service.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!