Store Apprentice at Aldi

Stoke on Trent

I work in a fast paced retail environment, it is my job along with my team to ensure customers receive excellent customer service through availability and good experience through the till.

I have learnt a whole bunch of new skills which helps me to be successful in my role.

I have never loved a job as much as I love working at Aldi

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel highly valued as I work hard for my team and in return they show me respect and value my ability

It is well structured as I complete my college work through smart assessor which is an online based assessment tool.

My training provider is always just a message away and will help as soon as she can with any problems I may have.

I receive all the support I need, all the management is very approachable which makes it easy to get support if needed.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

At Aldi apprentices are paid really well in comparison to other apprentices, however everyone has different circumstances, I on the other hand have a family and could do with a little more.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Aldi is a fantastic company to work for, anyone who likes to work hard and be a part of a tight team should come and work at Aldi

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

You need to be a hard worker and a good team player, it is important to be a friendly person and be able to give good customer service.