1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis I take part in helping the store run as efficiently as possible. This includes duties such as working pallets of stock, helping customers and answering any of their queries and also serving customers on the till.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my communication skills by dealing with customers on a day to day basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am happy with the programme and think it's a great way to learn everything about retail and how it works.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued and feel my efforts are appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At first I think I could have been told a bit more about the programme but as soon as I met my training provider they were able to answer all my questions. After that it was organised well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider and he is always there when I have a question or need advise on something.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again I receive a lot of support and my employer is always able to help me with any queries.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think my salary could be improved.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a good company to work for and there is always something to do to keep you busy.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Ensure that you are willing to work as a team and put in all your efforts to help your Aldi store run as efficiently as possible.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!