1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was educated on the role of accountants and taught valuable skills to help in future careers, like IT skills and presentation skills.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have definitely developed my communications skills as I was interacting with so many people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed every day and thought it was a very genuine experience.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I feel very valued as they have supported me since the program by setting me up with a mentor and keeping in contact with me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was all planned out in advance with regular breaks and a good amount of time to do tasks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, they provided me with a mentor after the process finished to offer me help and advice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Since it was work experience and I got paid it exceed my costs as most don't offer payment.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...