1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Finance on the project with BT, forecasting and tracking revenue
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Microsoft Excel, Communication skills and Accuracy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy the work aspect, dont really enjoy the Uni side
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
Fairly well valued within project, accomodated well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be structured better at a University side
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A little, for example just checking that everything is going okay and I am coping well
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Sports and Social Club
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Not many similar opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Accept the fact you won't be able to chill like counterparts at normal University
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!