1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business Consultant: operational excellence consulting, technical platform analysis, project management
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many, Consulting skills, client facing skills, developed network etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Although enjoyably the workload is often extreme pushing time management skills to the absolute limit
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
we have chance to buy shares in the company and are rewarded for going above and beyond
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Through QA and the university we receive all of our training and they are very supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we yeah have at least two diffecent managers plus a workplace mentor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions hard to manage for the first few years
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
the social life is as good as can be expected, there are also charity events and sporting associations.
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
work hard and they will reward you, plus experience with no debt is great bonue
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
be prepared to travel, work hard and make the most of what the company offers you.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!