1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was tought multiple different aspects of the financial services world.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt how to network and more public speaking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I greatly enjoyed it because everyday was different which made it enticing.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I was much cared for when I was there by their staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I was structured flawlessly. From the first day, we were given a plan stating what would be done everyday.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They supported me through all my problems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employers helped a bit.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I was very well compensated for my age and type of work I was doing.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a company with a lot of values and provides good work which pays well and you will feel important
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Make sure everything is right and that you are confident in your abilities
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...