1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Dealing with mergers and acquisitions
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Commercial awareness, working towards deadlines
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed meeting new people and visiting client sites
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I feel part of the EY alumni as I still receive emails from the EY foundation about alumni events
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was well organised, as their was a different activity every day
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I felt like I could communicate with my manager when working as part of the restructuring team
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We was encouraged and motivated by Ey workers
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The Salary covered costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes. Being part of the smart future has allowed me to apply to similar experiences with other firms
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It was a good learning experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
It could run for longer than 3 weeks
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...