1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
A very good programme, and boasted my confidence
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Boasted my confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good prog. And recommended to every one
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...