1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am PMO, so ideally I do multiple things such as attend meetings to regularly update or be updated. I take notes to cover what's happening. I deal with helping Programme Managers as well as Project Managers with certain task.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since starting here I have become much more efficient with Outlook and different capabilities it has, as well as this a major factor is confidence and being able to attend meetings and be guiding the progress.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy what I do very much as I see constant improvement's and progress with projects constantly. Also finding I am doing different things everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?
Nomura treat you very well, and daily I am meeting new people who have been kind and shown me around. My manager regularly checks on my progress and praises me on good work, same as my co-workers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Here it is very organised, even if there is major changes there is still a strong structure.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training providers are very good and reply to all queries very quickly.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again I receive a constant support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Here at Nomura they pay you a brilliant salary, so my costs are all well covered.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
At my work I have already competed in a company dodgeball tournament, as well as social events with my co-workers.
9. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
Nomura is a amazing company to work for, and for me to want to be here as long as possible makes this even more a reason to encourage them to work here.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura?
Personally I believe you should be honest, and show a good round of knowledge within the company and job role. However, most importantly that you are willing to go the extra mile to do the work. For example I choose to do extra time at work just so I know I can do all the work asked of me.
More from NomuraMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!