Supply Chain Apprentice at Unilever

Port Sunlight
May 2021

Connect with Unilever

5.8/10

Supply Chain planning - this has consisted of planning materials, as well as despatch planning, some production scheduling, and a robotics project.

Yes - how to plan in supply chain + more knowledge of MS Office programs

I enjoy the day to day responsibilities and team work, but the apprenticeship coursework and training provided by the college is poor.

Imagine yourself working at Unilever

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 4 roles at Unilever

From a Unilever point of view it is highly organised, from an apprenticeship/college side it has been poor.

A lot of support, however we are also trusted to work mainly independently

Our current assessor has helped a lot, but the structure of the program has been confusing and we have had numerous assessors previously who've been unhelpful.

Barely anything. My performance in my current role is purely as a result of on the job training. The qualification itself is only filling out paperwork and does not contribute towards learning.

9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?

Good salary and benefits, supportive teams and career progression

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?

If asked to do a presentation for your interview, make sure you follow the exact brief, do not read from notes or from the screen and ensure you don't go over the time limit.

Don't be intimidated by the maths tests, not expected to answer everything correctly.