Sales associate at Pret A Manger

West Midlands
£7 weekly
February 2015

Connect with Pret A Manger

Key customer service skills. And speep and quality management i.e. in the kitchen

Yes. My confidence people skills have been strengthen massively. I can speak my mind without fear of what others may think; without hurting others or causing conflict. Also just self motivation in general in and outside of work.

I like knowing I'm keeping busy.

4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?

I'm still gaining my footing in this area. But I think as I learn new skills my reM value will increase.

Very. I know every date for the next few months. And my course work folder is easy to manage.

A good amount. They are always there byphone and email. And encourage us to get in touch if there are any problems.

The pay is very fair for our level of work. And the mystery shopper bonus is an added incentive.

9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?

Big Character building. You will find out your weaknesses and strengthes. Just pushing to complete the programe in its self as a something achieved.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?

Be prepared to work very hard.... and your team members are a bit crazy... In a good way.