1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Key customer service skills. And speep and quality management i.e. in the kitchen
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. My confidence people skills have been strengthen massively. I can speak my mind without fear of what others may think; without hurting others or causing conflict. Also just self motivation in general in and outside of work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like knowing I'm keeping busy.
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
I'm still gaining my footing in this area. But I think as I learn new skills my reM value will increase.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very. I know every date for the next few months. And my course work folder is easy to manage.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount. They are always there byphone and email. And encourage us to get in touch if there are any problems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is very fair for our level of work. And the mystery shopper bonus is an added incentive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
Big Character building. You will find out your weaknesses and strengthes. Just pushing to complete the programe in its self as a something achieved.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Be prepared to work very hard.... and your team members are a bit crazy... In a good way.
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!