1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a marketing apprentice. My daily tasks involve: suporting our E-commerece manager with google analytic reports, supporting our marketing anaylyst by porduce peices of research on new market areas, creating internal newsletters, aiding with internal FP audits. I i
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Financial promotions approver, excel, MS word and powerpoint, using google analytics, sitecore, salesforce
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is excellent, it has enabled me to develop as a professional and understand a completely alien area to me.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!