Intern at EY

Central London & City
September 2013

Connect with EY

8.3/10

In my work experience I had been put into the Tax department and was given the same role any graduate would receive which was very good. This allowed my full and complete access to what a tax consultant would do In the global mobility sector. I had to check through bank statements and refer/correct any issues that may have arised.

I have gained multiple skills in interacting with different types of clients. Alao I have learnt how EY do things and what they would like their workto represent and their standards.

The company has a wonderful family styled culture and allowed me a full insight to the workplace. It exceeded all my expectations and showed me how a team would work in tax.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

The company happily accepted me and the team I was put into also accepted me very well and showed me how to do things and create certain databases. Also any questions I had were easily answered and my work had full recognition.

The three weeks had a full structure to it and had conplete allowence of training periods. This coupled with good delegation of tasks and support made it a very good experience.

I jad received alot of.aupport as no questions went unanswered and my answers came from all levels of work colleuges from level one to senior partners.

See above.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at EY

I had received a good salary for the work I had given to me.

There are multiple alumini events that I can attend and revisit the company.

9. Would you recommend EY to a friend?

It is a great insight to professional services

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY?

Try to get tourself accross as much as possible in the interviews.