1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mostly involves working at client sites assisting with the Audit and then the rest of the time is split at university studying
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Increased my confidence in dealing with people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it
4. How valued do you feel by KPMG?
Very, everybody is happy to explain anything to you
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As structured as it could be
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
You get all the uni support staff as well as direct kpmg staff support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its very competitive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend KPMG to a friend?
Has the perfect balance and you end up with a funded degree