1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My primary task of a reservation agent is to book reservations for hotel and manage them, some of my day to day jobs are making bookings for general public, corporate bookers and travel agent’s. A service in the hospitality industry is the level of assistance provided by a hotel, bar and restaurant staff to facilitate the purchase by the client.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have started to help with the group bookings
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed learning about the leisure and hospitality
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very good the trainer come every month, also I can call her if I need anythink
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
everyone helped me if I had any question
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Ana was very support, I could call or email her at any time
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have a better understanding of the leisure and hospitality
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Holiday Inn to a friend?
It a very good company to work for every help everyone and we are one big work family
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Holiday Inn?
Just be yourself