1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
General hotel duties, including checking in and out, dealing with complaints, checking room bills, posting on charges
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Opera skills, dealing with complaints
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed this programme however felt that it could be difficult and time s
4. How valued do you feel by Holiday Inn?
Limited value still just a number
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well for first two weeks but no movement after this
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training but no continual training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Holiday Inn to a friend?
Made very good friends and fantastic step into the industry
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Holiday Inn?
Be honest and always push to learn more
More from Holiday InnMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!