1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We did events, like mascotting at wedding events and stuff.. Wearing costumes like Tom and Jerry at wedding events at Holiday Inn andheri.. It was a good and entertaining job although didn't pay well.. Enjoyed my time working and was a good learning curve and prices.. Thank you so much
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Hospitality I s one O f the skill (s) I learnt during the program. Also customer service also is one of the top learning during the process. Learnt to be polite and welcoming.. Very helpful. Learnt to welcome a big crowd overall..
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I en joy my j O b to every extent.. Been with the hospitality industry for a long time and this is where I started from. A stepping step towards success..
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Holiday Inn to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Holiday Inn?
More from Holiday InnMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!