Event Management at Holiday Inn

Other
£50 monthly
February 2019

We did events, like mascotting at wedding events and stuff.. Wearing costumes like Tom and Jerry at wedding events at Holiday Inn andheri.. It was a good and entertaining job although didn't pay well.. Enjoyed my time working and was a good learning curve and prices.. Thank you so much

Hospitality I s one O f the skill (s) I learnt during the program. Also customer service also is one of the top learning during the process. Learnt to be polite and welcoming.. Very helpful. Learnt to welcome a big crowd overall..

I en joy my j O b to every extent.. Been with the hospitality industry for a long time and this is where I started from. A stepping step towards success..

9a. Would you recommend Holiday Inn to a friend?

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Holiday Inn?