Electrical Apprentice at Tata Steel

CF42
£1,000 monthly
August 2019

Role involves shadowing qualified electricians and learning valuing experience for when I come out of my time as an apprentice with also a day realise to college to complete an HNC

Yes I have developed valuable team work skills, also I have learned new skills whilst being on site learning off more experienced people

I really enjoy the programmed because the apprenticeship gives me more knowledge from studies and more on the job experience which is vital for when I come out of my apprenticeship.

Our programme is well organised and managed. we all know at the start of the year what we are doing and when and also everyone who I work with are very helpful and are willing to answer any of my questions.

I receive all the help and support I need, everyone is keen to help and its good to learn off people whose been there as an apprentice

loads of support, any problems I got I can have they can help me with,

I feel it is very helpful because it will give me the knowledge to help me achieve good things as an electrical craftsperson.

yes you can join in sporting activities if you fancy it.

9a. Would you recommend Tata Steel to a friend?

great company offering an very good apprenticeship which earning a decent salary as an apprenticeship.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tata Steel?

if successful, make sure you get the best out of your apprentice and make sure you ask loads of questions and follow more experienced people on site.