1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently Planner for department within Tata Steel. I Plan all aspects of engineering for the department. Plan and schedule maintenance and stops.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Qualification helps me perform better
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Tata Steel to a friend?
Good business to work for who will help achieve what is required to fill a role
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tata Steel?
Prepare with correct information
More from Tata SteelMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!