1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Even thou every day we have the same tasks such as stocking the shelves, taking deliveries and serving customers it is always different and refreshing as every day we serve new customers and have different conversations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have got better at talking with customers and I have improved my confidence and how I deal with situations in deferent circumstances. I like having a chat with people as it makes the day go quicker. I have also been till trained and got better at counting money quickly
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would say it is an enjoyable programme and I enjoy having my job. It can be a struggle sometimes as moving around the cages are quite heavy when stocking the shelves but it is an overall enjoyable job with a lot to offer and I like the staff that work here
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is structured well I get given good feedback and it is enjoyable having a good manager that I can learn a lot from
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a great amount of support from my managers and I get given a lot of time to pick things up I am shown what is needed of me and I feel comfortable being able to ask questions about anything if I am ever stuck or don’t quite understand something
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider is good I have all the contact details I need if I am ever stuck with something outside of work and I usually get replies on the same day! I feel like this is useful as I do some of my coursework based work at home and don’t always understand it
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel from what I am being taught it makes me better at talking with customers and working with other members of staff I feel that it makes me friendlier and come across as a helpful person. I also like that I feel more comfortable and confident engaging in conversation
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
We haven’t yet had any sort of events as such however some of the boys from work like to get together and go to the pub if we have the same time off every now and again. I feel like this is nice and it’s good we are friends outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
I like the fact everyone gets along and it is a friendly environment all the managers are supportive and I find myself happy when I am at work. I also enjoy talking to new faces and having good conversations with regular customers. It is enjoyable and there isn’t much pressure
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
My best bit of advice would be to apply and just try your best. Give a smile and stay happy. The company are really supportive and they are not too worried on experience. They like people to turn up on time, give a good impression and be friendly with everyone
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!