1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I restock various products in the shop such a drinks , chocolate bars and crisps. Make coffee and clean the shop and make sure it’s all in good working and eating environment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learnt how to cash handle money and deal with customer service correctly
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it fairly well , there’s is some problems
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It’s not that structured but fairly well
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
Because I don’t feel I get enough training and receive the help I need
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Make sure your qualified
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!