Associate at EY

Degree Apprenticeship
£1,273 monthly
April 2019

Connect with EY

I am currently working in the Newcastle Service Delivery Centre. My daily role changes with their being a vast range of projects going on at the same time including; Cyber Security, Anti-Money Laundering, Suitability and Remediation. When I am not at work I am at university.

I have learned a vast range of skills from communication, time management, how to manage clients expectation as well as IT skills. This has been helped by being able to apply the knowledge learned at university into the workplace, which I believe is making me a better employee.

I really enjoy my programme. The lectures are diverse and applicable to work. The support we receive is phenomenal and the independence to book our own study days to suit are needs has helped relieve a lot of initial stress, and helped me gain a healthy work/life balance.

Imagine yourself working at EY

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at EY

The programme is organised to a high standard, with our programme lead always being there to support us and answer any queries.

Lots of support, in the form of study days, work place mentors and the friendly environment making it a comfortable place to ask questions.

All lectures make themselves available to us whenever we need via email or in person when we are at university.

Completely. I believe that I am a lot more self-aware and have greater knowledge of the company, which helps with my confidence and consequently, makes me a better employee.

There are several project socials, as well as networking and recruitment events that are made available.

I also participate in the EY Netball Social which has been really great to make new friends and keep fit.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend?

Great company to work for with great benefits.

The support network and extra curricular activities are great.

Overall, the office has a relaxed and friendly environment which is great to work for.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY?

Research the company. If possible, carry out work experience. Be confident.