HGV Mechanic at MOTUS Commercials

£1,500 monthly
March 2019

8 /10

Repair, Service and Diagnose DAF Trucks

I learnt how to become a better person throughout the apprentiship and be able to do and workout hard tasks I didn't think I could.

I enjoyed the DAF Apprentiship and if the question was asked would I do it again. Yes I would 100%

To start with the structure was poor but through out the years it all came together. Part of that was not down to DAF more the College.

I cant fault my employer. Top bloke. One of a kind.

My training provider is brilliant and all the tool and resorses needed were always there for me to use and very easy to understand.

My training provider was amazing and without being taught the way I did I wouldn't be as advanced as i am to date.

I finished my apprentiship and then become an "Apprentice Ambasitor" and "Apprentice Trainee" which I take the roles seriously and without good mentors apprentices wouldn't do aswell as I know myself going though the program.

9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?

Imperial commercials is a fantastic company and i joined them 8 years ago back in 2018, currently now a level 3 technician and very proud of how fare I've become as a person and qualifications I've earned since my time with Imperial Commercials.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?

If your into doing mechanics. 100% give Imperial Commercials Bristol a visit and see for yourself. Brilliant place of work and Brilliant People.