1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Repair, Service and Diagnose DAF Trucks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt how to become a better person throughout the apprentiship and be able to do and workout hard tasks I didn't think I could.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the DAF Apprentiship and if the question was asked would I do it again. Yes I would 100%
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
To start with the structure was poor but through out the years it all came together. Part of that was not down to DAF more the College.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I cant fault my employer. Top bloke. One of a kind.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider is brilliant and all the tool and resorses needed were always there for me to use and very easy to understand.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My training provider was amazing and without being taught the way I did I wouldn't be as advanced as i am to date.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I finished my apprentiship and then become an "Apprentice Ambasitor" and "Apprentice Trainee" which I take the roles seriously and without good mentors apprentices wouldn't do aswell as I know myself going though the program.
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
Imperial commercials is a fantastic company and i joined them 8 years ago back in 2018, currently now a level 3 technician and very proud of how fare I've become as a person and qualifications I've earned since my time with Imperial Commercials.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
If your into doing mechanics. 100% give Imperial Commercials Bristol a visit and see for yourself. Brilliant place of work and Brilliant People.
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!