Interns at EY

London Central London & City
December 2018

Connect with EY

9.1/10

Gather an insight into accounting and experiencing first hand how the working world is. You had to either do group work or complete an assignment that was set. Overall a very challenging and engaging environment.

I was able to gather a real insight into the working world and develop communications and team work skills.

To great extent as you get to meet new people and experience a change of environment into something where you have lack of experience in. It met my expectations by a great margin as I felt I was able to get the best out of myself within the program.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

I was well looked after and treated like an adult which made me feel privileged to work for EY and allowed for me to excel in the working environment.

The management where extremely helpful and it was well organised from the start to the end. I would love to do something like this again.

We had a huge amount of support which was integral in our experience as we never felt lost Or like we where less able.

The manager was brilliant and all the mentors where superb.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at EY

Well we got paid a lot for the 3 weeks some people got reimbursed for long travel which was nice.

Yes there is an extreme amount of opportunities available to me now.

9. Would you recommend EY to a friend?

Gives you a real insight into the working world which also allows for you to boost your cv.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY?

Give it your all and respect the staff and the environment as they will respect you and take care of you.