1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I help in the running of the store, hold the safe and work the stick I also do paperwork side of the job and train in over aspects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I’ve learnt lots about how to run the store and how to deal with money and people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my job and like the staff within it.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots In a 2 month visit
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots and from other members of staff
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes it does
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It’s a good employers and you feel valued
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be a team player
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!