1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sit on a till scan through shopping then put out stock on the shelf and and end of the night decard and tidy store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved on my mathematics and improved my physical capabilities
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A enjoy this programme very much as it has given me the opportunity to improve myself as a person
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
A feel very valued everyone is so nice and polite
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When learning new things my employer goes through the steps 2 or 3 times to make sure I know and understand what am doing so yes a lot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It’s okay a suppose
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Sometimes depending on what shifts I am working
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It’s a good company to work for everyone is so kind
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
You need to be fast when ur doing everything u can’t just come in and mess about
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!