1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at the store is as an deputy manager, say to say consists of running the shop floor admin duties and being in charge of the safe
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Mostly managing people and how to go about talking to different people in the work place
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy my job
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very valued as I am always needed and feel I make a difference to the shift
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured and my manager helps me a lot to progress
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support with regular updates and meetings
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support always pushing me to do more and to push myself
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is very good for an apprenticeship and as it is hourly paid means that it fluctuates with the amount of work I put in
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good place to work friendly staff lots of opportunity for progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be ready to work hard!
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!